The Joys of Boys

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm BACK!!!!

Okay, okay I know I have abandoned my blog for months and you probably thouhgt I was never coming back. Well I actually have thought about giving it up because I cannot bear to add one more thing to my to do list. I have come to terms with the fact that sometimes I need to make time for fun stuff and this is fun. I actually created a to do list of fun things that I am going to intersperse with the not so fun things I have on my main list of to dos.


SO the real reason I am coming back...I wanted to let everyone (of course I think all my friends gave up on my blog so I may be the only one reading this) know what the above picture means. Well we are expanding our family! No Jeff and I are not adopting again. We are going to be GRANDPARENTS!!! Matt and Kate are expecting their first :) I am so excited about being a grandma!!!! A couple of people have asked if I have a problem with it since I am in my mid-30s but NO WAY! I love this unique family that the Lord has created for me. I love that my boys will get to grow up with their niece or nephew. I love that I get to be the kind of grandparent that helps out and is involved and is just there. Jeff and I are ecstatic! I have so much to be thankful for. This family the Lord created is just perfect for me! I love the way we bring new meaning to the term "blended family". I love my kids and I cannot wait to love my grandchildren!

No comments: