The Joys of Boys

Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him. Psalm 127:3

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Big Surprise...

After lunch today Jeff and Braiden had an interesting conversation that went like this:

Jeff: Braiden, you ate such a great lunch you are definitely going to grow today.
Braiden: Yes...
Jeff: You know one day you may grow up to be taller than Daddy?
Braiden: One day Mommy will grow up too!

Not even three years old and he even he realizes that I am short and pretty much the size of a child! I love the way kids think and how honest they are with their words and observations.


Side note - Gavin took four steps on his own today...we are getting closer despite his foot issue that the doctor refuses to give me a referral for.

2 comments:

The Worsley Family said...

Oh what comment to make? So many thoughts come running to me head about Christine growing...

The Somerville Four said...

You are short (like me), but cute!